So, my month long bucket list is coming along, slowly. I’ve only crossed one thing off, visiting the High Line at night, although as soon as I get back from Thanksgiving break, I have plans to cross off a few more. I’ve had the most fun and amazing past few days, and that only makes me more sad that this semester is coming to an end. Let’s go for another list.
10 Things I will miss about living in the Bronx and being in the city:
1. You can’t really ever be bored. Or at least you never have an excuse to be.
2. Public transportation makes for easy traveling when you’re tired or drinking.
3. There is an endless amount of cool shops, restaurants, and places to discover.
4. Being able to see Tess and my Bronx family whenever I please.
5. I can go home at the drop of a dime.
6. You can wear whatever you want because no one will really judge you for it.
7. There is no such thing as an appropriate bed time.
8. While it gets exhausting, I pretty much play dress up for work everyday.
9. The Bronx street walkers make for some pretty interesting free entertainment.
10. David’s Tea.
I mean, really, how am I going to leave? I think I was born to be a city girl. And if I’ve made it this far, having so much fun with no income, I can only imagine what it will be like when I’m not on a total poor girls budget.
Last night, Tess and I met up with Brett and a few of his friends and made our usual wonderful worst decisions. It was such a fun night, but I’m going to spare everyone the details. I will recommend everyone go to the Heartland Brewery, though; it’s a really neat place.
I’m really looking forward to this week off that I have, and cannot wait to head to Florida to see Grandma and not freeze my butt off when I step outside! I’m pretty sure there were some flurries last night. Not really a fan of that.